This is seriously one of my favorite recipes! It can go with so many things or be enjoyed all by itself. From salads, to Quinoa to wrapping it in a flour tortilla, your family will love this meal and it goes a looooong way to!
Cafe Rio Chicken
- 3 Lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (thawed)
- 4-5 oz. Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced Garlic
- 1 pkt. Ranch Dressing mix (mixed with 1/2 cup of water)
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground Cumin
1. Place all of the chicken on the bottom of your slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle Chili Powder and Cumin evenly over the chicken
3. Spread minced garlic evenly over chicken
4. Add Zesty Italian dressing and Ranch mix to slow cooker
5. Cook on High for 5-6 hours until chicken is fully cooked. (you can also cook on Low for 8 hours if you prefer)
6. Shred chicken with a fork (I found using a potato smasher to do an excellent job!)
7. Serve in Salads, Burritos, Tacos... etc.
You can also Double or Triple this recipe to make extras for freezing or for a larger crowd. Simply thaw and reheat.