Love sweet potato fries? Here’s a healthier way to enjoy them.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 40 min.
Yield: 3 servings
2 large yams, peeled, cut into ½-inch thick lengthwise batons
2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp. chili powder
Sea salt (to taste; optional)
1. Heat oven to 400° F.
2. Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat.
3. Season with chili powder and salt; toss gently to coat.
4. Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until brown and tender.
6. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.