Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yeild: about 25 balls
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Ingredients:1 1/2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut
1/2 cup Ground Flaxseed
1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
1/3 cup Organic Honey
1/2 tsp. Almond or Vanilla Extract
1. Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
2. Scoop the mixture with a small cookie scoop or spoon.
3. Place on a sheet of parchment paper baking sheet.
4. Chill in the fridge until set, about an 1 hour.
6. Store in a closed container in the fridge.