Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
4 Med. Sweet Potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
1 Large Onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
4 Tsp. Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp. Sea Salt (or Himalayan Salt)
1/2 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450*F
2. Place sweet potatoes and onion (if desired) on baking sheet
3. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat evenly.
Spread sweet potato mixture out in a single layer.
4. Bake, stirring halfway, for 18 to 22 minutes, or until tender
5. Season with salt and pepper, serve immediately
* chopped fresh rosemary and fresh garlic
* chopped fresh flat leaf (Italian) parsley and crushed red pepper
* ground chili powder and chopped fresh garlic
* dried thyme and marjoram leaves
Post a Comment